What is the Golden Visa?
The Golden Visa in Spain is a visa granted to non-EU people to be able to reside and work in Spain.
There are several assumptions to obtain it, but the most used is to invest more than 500,000 euros in real estate.
What are the benefits of the Golden Visa?
The main benefits are:
• It is a fairly quick administrative process.
• Residence in Spain is not mandatory.
• There is no minimum residence time in Spain.
• The initial permit is for two years.
• Renewal periods are five years. Provided that the amount of the investment is maintained.
• You can change the investment property, as long as the minimum amount is maintained.
• The visa allows you to work legally in Spanish territory.
• The close relatives of the investor enter into the residence permit. Couple, children under 18 years, children over 18 years economically dependent and the parents of the investor without are economically dependent.
• You can visit other countries of the Schengen area.
Requirements for obtaining the Golden Visa?
To obtain the Golden Visa, apart from the real estate investment, it is necessary that you meet the following requirements:
• Not be found irregularly in Spain.
• Being over 18 years.
• Lack of a criminal record in Spain and in the countries where he has resided in the last 5 years, for crimes foreseen in the Spanish legal system.
• Not appear as rejectable in the territorial space of countries with which Spain has signed an agreement in this regard.
• Have a public insurance or private health insurance arranged with an insurance entity authorized to operate in Spain.
• Have sufficient financial resources for himself and for his family members during his period of residence in Spain (€ 2,130 per month for the interested party and € 532 for each family member in charge).
• Pay the fee for visa processing.
How can I process the Golden Visa?
If you want to process the Spanish Golden Visa you have two options:
1. You can do it yourself through the Spanish Embassy and the Spanish Administration. But you will see that it is a complex process and that it must be done correctly so that you do not have any problem and benefit from all the help that Spain puts at your disposal.
2. With professions specialized in processing Golden Visa. In Realtyplus we have specialist lawyers who will advise you before, during and after the whole process.
If you want more information contact our headquarters: 911 107 727, firstname.lastname@example.org